Our client, a disrupter in the marketing industry, is looking to strengthen their team by hiring a Marketing executive that is eager to learn, grow and take a pro-active approach in their role! Apart from working closely with the company’s director, the ideal person will also be responsible for:
- Managing and making sure an open and healthy communication line is amongst stakeholders and clients
- Managing bought media by optimising and planning it whilst reallocating funds based on the business needs and performance of the media for our clients.
- Working closely with other team members in overall campaign and marketing planning.
- Being a fundamental part of the development of new marketing campaigns for clients
- Working closely with other team members in executing day to day tasks and changes as required
- Updating and maintaining all internal systems
- A degree or diploma in Marketing would be considered an asset
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Marketing Assistant or Executive
- Familiarity with marketing concepts
- Good knowledge of Market Research techniques and databases
- Good command of the English language
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable working with deadlines
- An organised and customer-centric approach
- Great communication skills.