An opportunity for a Head of Civil Maintenance has become available. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing, monitoring and controlling various jobs, implementing supervision procedures and many other tasks such as:
- Implementing plan for maintenance team and supervising each job assigned on-site.
- Assisting and maintaining single-sheet monitoring through MS Project or Excel
- Preparation of records and reports (monthly)
- overseeing Maintenance jobs and team
- Monitoring of compliance and Quality assurance
- Ensuring and enforsing adequate health and safety conditions and policies
- prepare maintenance schedules and supervise implementation.
- In possessions of a higher level or education coupled with a number of years of experience
- Trade Test Certificate obtained through Jobsplus in a relevant area
- Specific Licences such as Electrical Licence considered an asset
- Valid Driving licence
- Have good supervision skills
- Have a good command of the English and Maltese language
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project will be considered an asset
- Have a disciplined approach towards Health and Safety Requirements
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative
- Have a good understanding of site issues
- Able to interpret blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aids.