Our client, an established Corporate Service provider having both local and international operations, is looking to strengthen their Tax department by recruiting a Senior Tax Accountant. Working closely with the manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Drafting and reviewing procedures of the department
- Supervising and mentoring more junior members of the team where necessary
- Managing a portfolio of clientele both locally and internationally
- Handling complex income tax and VAT related work for various clients in varying industries
- Any ad-hoc tasks as directed by management
- Master's Degree in Accountancy or the equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Professional certificate in taxation considered an asset
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written
- Ability to multitask and work both independently and in a team
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Conscientious and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to mentor and coach junior staff.
- Hunger to continuously grow within the role.