We're recruiting a Full Stack Developer (NodeJS) for one of our clients, who's a household name within the gaming industry. Forming part of their evergrowing development team, you will be responsible for contributing to all phases of the development lifecle. Apart from that your responsibilities will also include
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Planning Scrum sprints with PO, Architect, Team Lead
- Providing accurate estimations on both front-end and back-end
- Collaboration with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
- Contributing to CI & release pipeline whilst organizing & executing releases
- Supporting production environment for products and services delivered by the team
- Bachelors Degree in IT or the equivalent
- Knowledge of SQL Databases
- Working experience in modern web development using Angular, React and VueJs
- Experience in Object-Oriented analysis and design
- Excellent knowledge of REST APIs and integration patterns with 3rd party services
- Experience with logging tools like Splunk
- Experience with CI/CD, deployment pipeline
- Experience with a distributed version control system like Git
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Conscientious and problem solving
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Good communication skills