Our client, a major player in the automotive and transportation industry, is currently recruiting a Devops Engineer to further grow their tech team! Working closely with various stakeholders within the company, you will be responsible for improving tools being used whilst building, testing and deploying various infrastructures. Additionally, you will also be responsible for:
- Automating existing build, test and release processes.
- Assisting with providing a roadmap for infrastructure work with the teams.
- Managing the continuous integration systems for projects
- Work closely with other team members and liaise with different departments to understand the requirements for build-test systems
- Setting up new environments
- Optimising the automation of the release pipeline.
- Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in the development of automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Terraform is a must
- Experience with setting up, managing and deploying systems on containerized infrastructures.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, AWS and Terraform are a plus.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficiency in Linux administration.
- Experience with a micro-service architecture.
- Working knowledge of application and infrastructure monitoring systems such as Grafana, Datadog, NewRelic or similar.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Conscientious and problem solving
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to manage time and prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent communications skills