Our client, a leading company within Financial Services is currently seeking to recruit a Tax Compliance Senior to join their growing team. Within this position you will assume various functions relating to tax compliance, including:
- Assisting in tax compliance matters for a portfolio of both international and local clients;
- Preparing and/or reviewing of income tax returns and computations;
- Working on the process of income tax refund claims, including shareholder registrations;
- Maintaining consistent relationships with clients;
- Liaising with the local authorities as and when required.
Education & Experience:
- Fully qualified in accounting or close to completing an accounting qualification;
- A qualification in tax shall be considered an asset;
- Good working knowledge of both local & international tax law practices and implications;
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in accounting or client accounting where you have obtained some tax exposure;
- You shall be organised and meticulous in order to meet required deadlines;
- You must have a customer-centric approach and the ability to handle clients independently;
- Team work skills are essential in order to provide client services holistically;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.