Our client, a leading company within Financial Services is currently seeking to recruit a Tax Compliance Supervisor to join their tax team. Within this position you will assume various functions relating to tax compliance, including:
- Managing a portfolio of both international and local clients and providing tax compliance advice & assistance;
- Preparing and/or reviewing of income tax returns and computations;
- Working on the process of income tax refund claims, including shareholder registrations;
- Maintaining consistent relationships with clients;
- Liaising with the local authorities as and when required;
- Be available to guide more junior members of the team on tax compliance matters.
Education & Experience:
- Fully qualified in accounting and previous exposure in tax compliance;
- A qualification in tax shall be considered an asset;
- Strong knowledge of both local & international tax law practices and implications;
- Have 2 to 3 years of experience in accounting or client accounting where you have obtained some tax exposure;
- Ability to meet required deadlines;
- Have a customer-centric approach and the ability to client requests;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.