Our client is a leader within the financial services industry and is currently growing its client advisory team. The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- Providing advice to clients on corporate finance, transaction services, valuations and other related services;
- Management of client engagements;
- Strategic analysis of financial data and providing advice on such basis;
- Financial and business modelling;
- Providing consultancy to companies on corporate and financial transactions (including financial due diligence, mergers and acquisitions)
- Providing advice to businesses on financing, capital expansion and capital efficiency (including financial re-structuring, valuations, capital market transactions)
Education & Experience:
- Fully qualified in Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Economics or Management;
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese & English;
- In the process of completing a CFA qualification. Candidates already in possession of this certification will have an advantage.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in an advisory area in any related area.
- Natural predisposition to build and maintain relationships with clients and third parties;
- Profound understanding of financial structures;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.