Our client, one of the island's leading banking institutions, is currently seeking a Branch Supervisor to join their team. The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- assist in the coordination of diversified activities of a commercial, administrative and operative nature;
- coach junior branch staff in their daily work;
- assist in achieving the branch's targets & objectives;
- assist in leading the team where required and in the branch manager's absence;
- ensuring high-quality customer service at-all-times.
Education & Experience:
- Previous experience working within a local bank branch of at least 2 years is required;
- Strong working knowledge of branch operational matters, including relevant responsibilities of cashier/front office personnel;
- Experience within the credit facility function is considered a strong asset;
- A degree in Economics, Business Management or Banking and Finance is also considered an asset.
- Meticulous and well-organised;
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese & English are required;
- Customer-centric approach coupled with strong problem solving skills;
- Natural pre-disposition & good knowledge of sales techniques.