Our client is a new accounting firm set up in Malta having a Swedish portfolio of client. They are currently seeking a Finance Manager to join their client accounting team. The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- managing the client accounting team, including coordinating daily tasks and distribution of work;
- aim towards further team growth;
- oversight and preparation of client accounts, up to financial statements and annual reports;
- ensuring that the team reaches all accounting deadlines;
- provide financial advice to clients, including assisting with budget formulations;
- ensuring team achievement of established KPI's.
Education & Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant with at least 3 to 4 years of experience in either internal accounting, client accounting or audit;
- Experience with Swedish accounting requirements;
- Previous experience in being the point of contact for a team
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to lead and develop a team;
- Proficiency in the Swedish language is essential;
- A keen eye for detail and ability to drive the department towards achieving goals and further growth.