Our client is a Swedish accounting firm, currently expanding to Malta. They are currently looking for a Swedish Speaking Accountant to join their team. The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of companies across varied industries;
- Ensuring all client accounting needs are met, including preparation of financial statements;
- Providing structured and financial advice to help clients achieve their business goals;
- Handling Income Tax and VAT requirements;
- Preparation of annual reports, including employer declarations;
- Liaising with clients' auditors as required.
Education & Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant with at least 2 years of experience either in internal accounting, client accounting or audit;
- Previous experience in providing financial advice shall be considered an asset.
- Customer oriented approach;
- Ability to manager multiple tasks and reaching required deadlines;
- Attentive, with an eye for detail;
- Swedish speaking candidates are required for this role.