Our client, a major player in the payments industry, is currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to drive the company's customer relations to new heights. Apart from being responsible for expanding customer accounts and increasing retention, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Forming and maintaining relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Understanding clients' business issues and ensuring that the best possible solution is proposed
- Managing the client relationship through effective and timely QBRs and constantly seek opportunities to add value to our customers.
- Ensuring there is a practical and clear account plan in place for your customers.
- Working with internal policies and practices to ensure that commercial targets are met and also exceeded by working with the sales team to put forward proposals and solutions for new growth opportunities.
- Being the first point of contact for issues or escalations and will use best practices to follow up and resolve
- Experience in a similar position or a position related to client relationship manager
- Experience of working with managed services and project delivery
- A commercial background with a focus on B2B relationships is considered an asset
- Experience working in a metrics and data-driven environment
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Conscientious and problem solving
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise time accordingly
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertive in your approach