Our client, a disruptor in the payments industry is currently growing their team and recruiting a Client Delivery Specialist to join their team. Being responsible for ensuring new partners and clients have a smooth path throughout implementation. Working with new integrations to continuously improve the platform you will also be responsible for:
- Bridging the gap between client business communication and the technical teams
- Acting as the first line of contact and consultant for technical and integration queries from new partners, driving best practices and integration guidelines through each project
- Being the project champion on behalf of the client, making sure that the right balance is found internally, between the client interests and the business objectives.
- Understanding the client's requirements and translate them into technical and functional terms.
- Managing, maintaining and coordinating project technical documentation and questionnaires and facilitate the technical system setup with internal teams
- Tracking and reporting on project progress and client performance throughout the process.
- Monitoring revenue performance for each on-boarded client to ramp up the client to the projected volumes before passing it on to the account management/ CVM
- Identifying gaps in the company's internal processes and p[providing suggestions on how corporate clients can be better handled and executed.
- Experience in a similar position or as a Client Account Manager
- Experience working on large projects on an international basis considered an asset
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge in the payments market and knowledge of basic Visa/Mastercard payments principles would be considered a strong asset.
- Experience and some knowledge of API technology (XML, REST and SOAP) and being able to talk comfortably at a high level about these are beneficial.
- Basic knowledge of file transfer technologies (SFTP, FTPS) is essential.
- An analytical and problem-solving approach
- Excellent at building relationships and rapport
- Conscientious and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise time accordingly
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Work well under pressure