Our client in the digital marketing industry is searching for a Full Stack Developer to join the technology team and contribute to the delivery of systems. Within this role, your main responsibilities include:
- Contributing in all stages of the development process
- Design, develop, test and deploy softwares in line with the company's standards, best practices and tools.
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
- Take part in architectural design meetings
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Be able to consistently deliver on-time and at the highest quality
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Experience using Angular
- Good experience with HTML5 / CSS3
- Knowledge of relational and document databases
- Good Design Pattern knowledge
- Programming best practices: Unit testing, refactoring, code maintainability
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies considered an asset
- Experience using PostgreSQL considered an asset
- Previous experience with Git and JIRA also considered an asset
- Team player with a desire to learn
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet multiple deadlines
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Good communication skills