Our client, an established gaming company, is currently recruiting a Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist. Working with the BI Team and reporting into the Regulatory Reporting Team Lead, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting all AML, Compliance and Audit Reporting
- Taking ownership of reporting development for the company
- Gathering business requirements from different stakeholders
- Managing projects to ensure successful delivery and support
- Acting as a liaison between cross-functional teams and participate in resolving Business Intelligence service requests.
- Ensuring business requirements are clearly stated and documented.
- Taking an active lead in ensuring that reporting needs are met.
- Managing with the Head of BI the prioritization and backlog of requests.
- Identifying scope for automation.
- Providing data analysis for stakeholder readiness activities and data integration activities to ensure that data is received, complete, accurate, and available for product delivery.
- Strong technical background with academic qualifications in a relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the use of BI tools like Tableau, SSRS, Cubes
- Experience in cloud-based solutions such as AWS (preferred), Azure, beneficial.
- Understanding of data analysis and statistical principles.
- Very Strong SQL - T/SQL. Able to write well-performing queries.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Power BI (Tableau is a plus)
- Understanding of gaming operation is required
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly