Our client, an established player in the gaming industry, is currently recruiting a CRM Data Analytics Manager to join their Data Analytics team. Responsible for taking the lead of the analyst team, the ideal candidate will oversee all customer-related Analytical support for CRM, VIP, as well as other customer-centric departments. The responsibilities will also include, partnering up with the business to give visibility to the company's activities, identify opportunities & risks and contribute to revenue optimization. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating objectives for the Analytics Team and providing updated roadmaps in order to give visibility to key stakeholders and ensure actionable deliveries are aligned with business goals
- Reviewing progress vs plan and review priorities
- Inspiring business stakeholders in making more data-driven decisions as well as providing frameworks to measure success.
- Develop a test & learn environment across the Business
- Establishing relevant KPIs and operational metrics to empower businesses to track their success and facilitate their operations
- Contributing to the development of BI products such as dashboards and self-service tools.
- Assessing data needs and offer adequate solutions
- Developing ROI analysis of department activities.
- Delivering actionable recommendations on how to optimize investments and efforts
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role with direct management of +5 persons
- gaming experience required
- Finance background and / understanding of gaming P&L is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Tableau or QlikView experience is a plus
- Understanding of business financials, ROI & profitability
- Advanced SQL skills
- Ability to present complex information in layman terms with clear recommendations
- Support business providing actionable insights and track change ROI
- Strong customer focus mentality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, flexible and at ease with managing changing priorities
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude