Our client is currently seeking an HR Officer to join its well-established HR team. The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- updating employee personal records, remuneration records and training records;
- perform general office administrative tasks and compile statistical reports;
- coordinate training sessions including the booking of external trainers and meeting schedules;
- compile applications in relation to Investing In Skills Aid scheme and any other initiatives;
- assist in the administration of probationary periods and performance management exercises;
- assist in delivering staff benefits and related tasks;
- assist in drafting of HR operating manuals, policies and procedures;
- assist in payroll administration;
- assist in the recruitment process;
- assist employees and management in general in their day to day queries.
Education & Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative HR role;
- Hold an A level / Diploma level standard of education or higher.
- Reliable and trustworthy team player with an aptitude for learning and a passion for dealing with people;
- Meticulous and organised in his/her work and able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Adopt a strong ethical approach;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.