Our client is currently seeking to further enhance their IT department by recruiting an IT Security Manager to join the team. The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- Create and review security policies and procedures;
- Ensuring the organisation remains compliant with IT security standards, including ISO standards as well as ensuring a culture of best practice in all systems;
- Monitor, control and follow-up on anti-malware, patch management, software updates, encryption, other end-point devices particularly mobile devices and usage of unlicensed software alerts;
- Coordinate and provide IT Security Awareness programs;
- Investigate and follow-up on IT Security incidents;
- Work and liaise on technical IT Security projects both on the IT Infrastructure and IT Systems areas;
- Provide guidance toward addressing security findings from IT Security reviews and penetration testing, identify technical vulnerabilities and define remediation measures with the goal to create, review and update IT security related operational procedures;
- Report IT Security findings by providing monthly and quarterly reports whilst following-up on detected results;
- Keep abreast with IT Security practices and technological advances in this field; and
- Plan and implement comprehensive security strategies.
Education & Experience:
- Hold a degree in IT or Engineering;
- Have a minimum of 4 to 5 years working experience in the IT sphere with a minimum of 2-years' experience in the IT Security field;
- Qualifications in IT Security such as CEH, CISM, CISSP or similar shall be considered an asset;
- At least 1 to 2 years leadership and management experience;
- Certifications such as CCNA/CCNP and MCSE shall be considered an asset;
- Possess excellent knowledge of IT Infrastructure and the IT Systems field, ideally in the financial services sector.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing;
- Hands-on approach to work, with a willingness to further develop him/herself;
- Willingness to mentor and guide more junior members of the team;
- Possess analytical skills and a good eye for detail.