Our client is currently recruiting a Core Networks Engineer to join their growing team and be responsible for the correct installation, operation and maintenance of the company's core network focusing on the latest technologies The ideal candidate will also be responsible for:
- Researching, recommending and implementing technical solutions.
- Troubleshooting of problems and providing timely corrective action.
- Introducing new equipment while maintaining equipment under your responsibility.
- Report generation and data analysis.
- Monitoring and analysing technical reports.
- Preparing technical procedures and delivering training.
- A Degree/Diploma level of education in ICT, IT, networking, telecommunications or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role. Candidates with NOC experience are also considered.
- Good command of the English Language
- Meticulous and problem-solving
- Ability to work well within a team
- Able to prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent communication skills