Our client, operating within the entertainment and leisure industry is currently recruiting an Accounts Executive to join their growing team! Being responsible for day-to-day accounting duties, the ideal candidate will also be responsible for:
- Preparation of accounts up to trial balance stage.
- Compilation of accruals and prepayments.
- Issuing of inter-company recharges.
- Performing bank reconciliations and EPOS reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Reconciling nominal accounts and inter-company balances monthly.
- Performing revenue upload and revenue reconciliation of POS system vs. accounting system on a monthly basis.
- Upload of purchases from inventory system against accounting system and preparing the purchases reconciliation monthly.
- Uploading payments on internet banking.
- Attending month-end stock-takes and following the stock-take procedure, and performing spot checks where necessary.
- Other month-end procedures and ad-hoc reports that may be requested by the Financial Controller.
- Partly or fully-qualified in Accounting
- Experience in a similar position considered an asset
- Experience with Accounting software
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Conscientious and problem solving
- Meticulous and attentive to detail