Our client operating in the leisure and entertainment industry is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join their growing finance team. Reporting to the Accounts Executive, the Accounts Clerk will be responsible for:
- Checking purchase orders against purchase invoices received from the outlets.
- Posting and processing purchase invoices in the inventory systems
- Assisting the cost-controller with good receiving procedures in the outlets.
- Attending month-end stock-takes.
- Assisting with any other accounting and administration duties as may be required.
- Liaising with other team members to ensure smooth processing of payments.
- Adhering to set monthly deadlines.
- Some previous experience in basic accounting duties shall be an asset.
- Good command of the English language both written and spoken
- Candidates need to be already present in Malta
- Meticulous and attentive to detail.
- Conscientious and problem solving
- Assertive and able to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills