Our client, a leader within the local banking industry, is currently looking for a Corporate Relationship Manager to join their Corporate Banking Unit. The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- building and maintaining a portfolio of clients;
- promote new and existing products and services;
- develop potential client leads;
- prepare documentation and credit proposals for management review;
- handle security documentation; and
- analyse financial documentation including accounts, business projections and plans for lending, in addition to presenting sound recommendations.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in business banking, in particular with a strong focus on credit;
- Have gained particular experience with SME's;
- A diploma or degree in Business Management or Banking & Finance is an asset however other qualifications will be considered
- A natural disposition to learn and a team-player, with a customer centric approach;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in both English & Maltese;
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the organisation as well as with a varied portfolio of clients;
- Strong research & analytical skills, with a keen eye for detail.