Our client is currently seeking a Business Transformation Analyst to join their growing team. The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- Researching, compiling analysis and presenting outputs through written visual materials;
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information;
- Participate in meetings with clients and stakeholders;
- Participate and contribute to knowledge-sharing sessions about business innovations;
- Co-ordinate the project administration of the engagements and related onboarding processes;
- Build and maintain an internal and external network of business contacts.
Education & Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Qualified in any one of the following disciplines: Economics, Business Management, Creativity, Entrepreneurship, Computing Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills, with a flair for visual messaging;
- Self-motivated with an innate drive to excellence;
- Collaborative, positive and curious;
- Analytical, methodical, with a strong dose of professional scepticism.