Our client, a disruptor in the transportation industry, is recruiting a UI/UX Designer to join their growing team and turn internal and external customer insights into design concepts and service blueprints with highly optimized experiences. Responsible for delivering the best user experience by designing ideas using the latest technologies, you will also be tasked with:
- Facilitating the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and testing experiences for digital products.
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Creating high-quality, visually engaging design solutions for new and existing frontend websites, portals and native apps.
- Translating ideas into user flows and proof of concepts that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identifying design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Taking a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions.
- Working closely with a team of Developers to ensure designs are delivered on time, to specification and in line with stakeholder expectations.
- Relevant qualification in design or the equivalent
- At least 2 years of UX/UI design experience preferably designing complex solutions for complete digital solutions.
- Strong understanding of design principles, UX/UI best-practice and accessibility guidelines.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Expertise in standard software tools such as Balsamiq, Framer, UXPin, Figma, or similar.
- Proficient at creating functional wireframes, seamless workflows, and engaging aesthetics that bring modernized solutions to fruition.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Ability to prioritise work and reach deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Conscientious and problem solving
- Ability to work well in a team and individually when needed.