Our client, a player in the gaming industry is recruiting a Senior Creative Designer to join the product development team of the company's online operation. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing content for multiple digital channels.
- Planning and managing all stages of the design projects.
- Ensuring delivery of high quality and original artworks.
- Assigning tasks and reviewing submissions of junior designers and freelancers.
- Suggesting and making creative alterations to projects.
- Coordinating with the Design team in generating new and innovative design ideas.
- Designing different types of graphics like infographics and illustrations as per brief.
- Maintaining brand consistency and voice in the project and over time understand the brand core values.
- Communicating with the Marketing team for creating any promotional graphics.
- Assessing the productivity and quality output of the Design team.
- Provide a timeline of works upon assessing the needs and preferences of the brand.
- Contribute towards the Design Team’s design systems and workflows.
- 2+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer, Visual Designer, or relevant field in the iGaming Industry.
- A complete portfolio of all design projects.
- Familiarity with design software like Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch.
- Knowledge of graphic design techniques and latest trends.
- Strong sense of colour combinations, fonts, and layout.
- Understanding of digital and print artwork requirements.
- Ability to supervise/manage team members and freelancers.
- An eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Good organisational skills and full of initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a competitive environment.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills