Our client, an operator within the gaming industry, is currently recruiting a Social Media Manager, to join the marketing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and managing the organisation’s digital strategy.
- Defining most important social media KPI’s.
- Managing multiple social media accounts and oversee its content.
- Measuring the success of every social media campaign.
- Staying up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Using social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite, One Signal, Ad Manager, Google Ads
- Working with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborating with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams to put together content, images, videos for social media posts.
- Monitoring SEO and user engagement and suggesting content optimisation.
- Communicating with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Providing constructive feedback and reporting back to the team on social media performance.
- 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role in the iGaming industry.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Fluency in English, additional languages are considered an advantage.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPI’s.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Good time-management skills.
- A high degree of initiative and ownership.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Conscientious and problem solving