Our client, a leader within the local manufacturing industry is seeking to recruit a Sales Associate to join their sales team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be providing administrative & functional support to the sales team and have excellent opportunities to develop and grow within the team or within the company.
- Order processing and tracking;
- Completing the sales order process by generating quotations, processing and maintaining sales orders and checking invoices while ensuring loads are optimized for clients;
- Tracking the status of orders continuously from time of entry to completion in order to ensure on time shipment and customer receipt;
- Coordinate with internal departments to remove any obstacles preventing the production or shipment of an order and facilitate the marketing department in dispatching marketing materials required and coordinating receipt with clients;
- Generate various reports and tracking tools, maintaining data accuracy and timelines, highlighting issues and recommending solutions.
- Support new product launches by arranging product samples for clients;
- Support the registration of existing products in markets where required by providing accurate documentation coordinated with various departments;
- Ensuring system data is accurate, archived correctly and up to date in order to make informed decisions and support in brand building;
- Follow through on customer complaints received from various markets ensuring timely responses are given to clients;
- Providing general administration and support tasks to our Sales management team including business reporting and presentations.
Education & Experience:
- A' Levels or equivalent from a renowned school with a high pass grade; A diploma would be an advantage;
- Some level of experience from a few months up to 2 years in either Sales, Marketing, Export or Supply Chain, Customer Service and Procurement would be preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Customer service orientation;
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to work on your own initiative but actively collaborate within a team dynamic;