Our client is seeking to recruit a Brand Manager, who will report to the Head of Marketing and be engaged in planning, developing and executing marketing programmes focused on both short and long term growth.
- Development and implementation of annual marketing plans;
- Monitor market trends and oversee advertising and marketing activities to ensure that consistent and correct messages are being delivered
- Participation in long-term brand / category plan development;
- Independent realization of the marketing plan activities with minimal control from the line manager;
- Defining a brand pricing strategy based on the market situation and P&L goals;
- Determining and monitoring the product portfolio price architecture;
- Sales forecasting based on previous periods sales data analysis;
- Significant contribution to brand building creating an attractive consumer experience;
- Managing work with research and communication agencies and monitoring brand communication compliance with the brand policy;
- Managing the process of new promotional products development, starting from planning & till they reach the shelves;
- Budget control ensuring the key performance indicators are met & efficiency analysis is done;
- Constant control of sales volumes, taking into account sales performance by regions and sales channels as a basis for identifying needs for corrective measures implementation;
- Regular analysis of the competitive market in order to obtain a clear understanding of the current situation and further development of brand promotion plans;
- Development of an efficient communication network with other functional units: sales, trade-marketing, demand and supply planning, production, finance, legal services, etc.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or equivalent creative field;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in brand or product management within an FMCG environment.
- Experience in building brands across multiple market landscapes;
- Experience in the procedure of pricing development and price strategy / elasticity.
- Able to identify market and consumer insights in order to tailor campaigns and propositions.
- Strong foundation in managing budgets and forecasting to ensure a strong return on investment.
- Excellent communication skills and experience influencing across functions
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products and any ERP system.
- Strong drive for results;
- Excellent presentation skills and a strong business acumen.
- Able to travel a minimum of 80 nights in a year.