Are you a Payments and Fraud guru looking for the next step? Our client is recruiting a Payments Product Owner to join a team of PO's working in a cross-functional team dedicated to delivering quality products to their player base! Working within the player experience team, you will be responsible for continuously improving the cashier flows and payment method integrations for different markets whilst providing the best payment experience for the company's customers. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Having full ownership of your product area together with other stakeholders, from idea level to the delivery.
- Driving the vision and the roadmap of the product area.
- Collecting the requests and gathering the requirements around these.
- Owning and refining the backlog of your team.
- Prioritizing the backlog together with other stakeholders
- Monitoring the data, following up with the KPIs of the domain and having data-driven decisions.
- Working with the UI/UX team to deliver the best solutions for the customers' issues and offer amazing features to them.
- Creating epics and user stories and writing down the requirements and the acceptance criteria for these.
- Working as a part of the development team on a daily basis.
- Participating in agile ceremonies, daily standups, sprint plannings, retrospective sessions, sprint reviews and backlog grooming sessions.
- Collaborating with the other product owners in your product group and also in other product groups towards shared visions and goals.
- Having continued communication with various stakeholders on the progress of the work, planned deliveries and items in the roadmaps.
- Relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product ownership/management roles.
- Have experience in the payment area having ideally worked with end user-facing payment flows and various payment method integrations in different countries.
- Fluent in English. An excellent communicator both written and verbal but also a good listener.
- Have experience working in an international company with multinational team members and stakeholders.
- Have experience working as a team with developers and QAs.
- Have experience in a B2C customer-facing product and good user experience understanding.
- Solid experience with agile product development.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to work independently and manage multiple product developments in parallel.
- An outgoing and social person always with a positive attitude
- Creative and strategic thinker with a positive attitude.
- Have a data and evidence-driven mindset in decision making.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines accordingly.
This role will include the occasional travelling to different locations