Our client, a disrupter in the payments industry, is recruiting a Site Reliability Engineer to join their growing team. In this role, you'll be responsible for the infrastructure of the company's platform, as well as implementing best practices for the teams supporting the platform. Additionally, you will be responsible for :
- Implement and optimise build processes, build/release (CI/CD) pipelines, and aim to allow any member of an agile team to deploy software or configuration without causing downtime.
- Focusing on implementing Automation wherever possible such as deployments of distributed applications and infrastructure using various technologies.
- Analysing, diagnosing and permanently solving issues of efficiency, performance and scale relating to both application and system performance.
- Setting up and maintaining environments, and monitoring through automation.
- Optimising existing systems for scalability and building multi-cloud multi-region environments.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing multi/hybrid cloud solutions on Google Cloud and AWS
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible / Puppet / Salt)
- Excellent knowledge of Kubernetes and automated deployment tools
- Working with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform / Pulumi)
- Basic knowledge of Database systems (MySQL, Mongo, Redis)
- Implementing CI pipelines in Gitlab