Our client is recruiting a Network Coordinator to work closely with the Network planners and engineers in working on outside plant projects. Being responsible for liaising with third parties and contractors to coordinate works required, the ideal candidate will also be tasked with:
- Liaising with the Network Planning team on outside plant projects
- Coordinating and distributing works to contractors.
- Monitoring quality control of works performed.
- Liaising with customers, third parties, and public entities.
- Updating of GIS as-built information following completion of works
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of an ‘O’ Level standard of education
- Possession of technical qualifications will be considered an asset
- Possess excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Have a smart and pleasant disposition towards customers
- Demonstrate verbal and written competence in both English and Maltese
- Be conversant with Microsoft Office applications
- Be self-motivated to reach set targets with minimum supervision
- Possess a valid driving licence
- Experience on FTTx networks or similar would be considered an asset.