Our client, an international chain of Hotels is recruiting an HR Manager to lead the HR strategy of their new venture in Malta. As HR manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating all activities within the Human Resources Department, including Personnel Administration, Labor Relations, Recruitment, People Development, and Occupational Risk Prevention.
- Ensuring compliance with current legislation in administrative processes related to personnel, such as recruitment, payroll, social security, and taxes.
- Forecasting and controlling budgets for assigned projects, and monitoring and overseeing their progress.
- Planning and distributing necessary actions to achieve objectives set by Area Management and HR Management, providing regular monitoring and reporting on key indicators.
- Acting as a liaison between Human Resources Management and business units to ensure effective communication and optimize daily operations.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree in HR or a related field
- Experience with local Employment law and legislation
- At least 5 years' experience in a general HR position or 3 years in a management role
- Excellent command of the English.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to resolve incidents.
- Ability to manage teams and to make decisions.
- Initiative and proactivity.