Our client, an established player in the telecoms industry, is recruiting a Software Development Manager to lead the team. Within this role you'll be responsible for:
- Leading and inspiring a team of architects and developers to foster collaboration and innovation
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of microservices and event-driven architectures..
- Ensuring Agile practices are followed to promote efficient project delivery.
- Taking ownership of project timelines, ensuring on-time delivery and meeting quality and security standards.
- Collaborating with senior leadership to contribute to the software development strategy, keeping up-to-date with industry best practices.
Experience & Skills:
- Academic qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Management position
- Proven experience in leading and managing software development teams delivering high traffic and critical applications.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Results-oriented with a strong commitment to quality and delivery.
- Excellent understanding of software security practices and enterprise integration patterns.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Spring, Angular.
- Familiarity with databases such as MySQL, SQLServer and BigQuery.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Jenkins, Redis, RabbitMQ.