Our client is recruiting a Marketing Lead to join and spearhead the company's marketing strategy. Working within the tech industry, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the brand's image in the local market and will be working closely with external agencies. Additionally, you will also be responsible for:
- Developing and managing the overall yearly B2C marketing plan for the Maltese market, monitoring and reporting against agreed KPIs.
- Taking ownership of the market intelligence framework, including a mix of market research activities and marketing data team guidance for improved data insight.
- Planning, executing and managing the company's Communications plan and brand narrative across all channels and touchpoints.
- Managing all Social media strategies and content ownership, the social media and creative agencies, and working hand in hand with the internal digital performance team.
- Managing Content creation, with coordination of brand communication objectives, management of outcomes and reporting.
- Experiential and Brand activation field ownership and onsite management for all sponsored events and activations.
- Marketing budget management, ensuring maximisation of value through efficient budget spend.
- Driving marketing excellence across the local team, with a mindset for innovation, sharp intelligence-led strategy and standout brand creativity throughout the team.
- Brief writing for all planned activities, ensuring adequate time management to execution.
Experience & Skills:
- An excellent understanding of all things Marketing, from brand to data marketing, research to digital marketing and everything in between.
- Excellent knowledge of the Maltese market, with all the necessary contacts to drive the business of marketing in the flow.
- A hunger to learn an exciting, growing, technology and data-led industry.
- Awesome interpersonal skills, and the ability to run multiple projects at the same time with confidence.
- A positive personality that drives good vibes with all the people you come across.
- The ability to work independently, assume responsibility and identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Adept at developing and actioning tactical plans across all communications channels, understanding analytics and the ability to pivot quickly tweaking marketing tactics based on data analysis.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.