Our client, is recruiting an IT Support Technician, to join their team in Malta. Being responsible for supporting staff with multiple business-critical systems, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Deploying, configuring, and provisioning client devices and associated applications for company personnel.
- Establishing and managing user accesses and identities to ensure seamless system functionality.
- Investigating and resolving IT support cases and service requests promptly and effectively.
- Collaborating with the IT Ops Manager in the procurement of necessary IT equipment.
- Contributing to ongoing IT Ops and InfoSec activities, providing support to the team as required.
Experience & Skills:
- Proven track record of IT knowledge, supported by relevant qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of Windows client operating systems and Office365 administration
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, a positive customer-centric attitude and a high level of ownership are expected
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet targets with little supervision
- A valid driving license will be considered as an asset